
In just 2 days, Lauren will be 15 months old. Each day it is more and more apparent to us that we no longer have an infant, but a full-fledged toddler. She makes life very interesting for us and is such fun to be around. She runs everywhere she can and has an opinion on everything.
She now has a mouthful of teeth - 8 on top and 6 on the bottom - and prefers to bite off pieces of food when she eats, rejecting anything that I've cut up for her (there's that opinion!). She hasn't added too many words to her vocabulary yet - still doesn't say "ma ma" (not for lack of my trying), but we're working on "using our words" instead of whines and screams ("up" and "down" are the latest additions).
Some of her recent accomplishments/loves:



Drinking through a straw

Kicking balls (I think we have another soccer player in the family!):


Playing with balloons

As an aside, Brigid made the dress that Lauren is wearing in the above pictures. She also made Alexis a matching one. I love the dresses - they are so cute! I just wish I had that kind of talent.. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment