Ok, this is my attempt at blogging, take #3. I tried out a new host when the twins were born but it wasn't very user-friendly. You can check it out at threelittleblessings.webs.com.
So... why am I giving this another try? After our last visit to San Diego, it really hit home to me that the kids are growing so quickly and all our friends and family need to know more about our lives. Or at the very least, see a picture or two of the kids on a regular basis. Plus, I really want this to work out. I'm starting to forget the small details of our lives over the last few years and I only know that it's going to get worse as our lives get busier, so it's imperative that I keep this up. I'm not one to keep baby books or scrapbook, so this is the best way for me to document what's going on in our lives.
PLUS, I found an app for my iPhone that allows me to upload pictures and blog right from my phone! So, when I'm thinking that the kids are doing something worth posting, I can just sit on my couch and post about it! I know that, in the past, by the time I sat down to my computer at night to post to the blog, I had either forgotten what I wanted to post about or I was too tired to deal with it. I am very hopeful that this will work out!!
Love you all!
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment