Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lauren at 8 1/2 months





Lauren is now 8 1/2 months old. She has quite the personality and lets you know exactly what she wants and is very impatient (sounds a lot like her mom and dad)! She has just learned to crawl and can now pull herself up onto her feet, which she does regularly in her crib when she is fighting naptime... Her sleep schedule has gotten MUCH better over the last few months; now she takes two 1-2 hour naps each day, goes to bed around 7pm and sleeps through the night! Yay for mommy! The only thing we still have to work on is her morning wake up time, which is hovering around 5 am right (boo for mommy...). This morning I didn't hear her until after 6, so we're definitely making progress! Who would have thought that I would be longing for the day when I could sleep into 7?!?! She goes down for naps and her bedtime pretty well, and rarely tries to fight sleep (although as I am writing this, she has been playing in her crib for the last hour, refusing to take her afternoon nap).

No comments: