Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! I'm sure some of you are saying "it's about time!", and I couldn't agree more! I have decided to make a better effort to keep in touch with our family and friends and share what's going on in our lives, especially now that we live so far away from everyone. I suppose it goes without saying that most of the posts will be about Lauren, but I'll try to throw in a few about what Tyrone and I are up to as well! I hope you enjoy the site - check back often!

Tyrone, Katie & Lauren DeMaria

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie...this is my first blog experience...glad you set one up! Will look forward to seeing all the family pictures!

Brigid said...

I sent you an email saying "it's about time" before reading this post...Glad to be able to see pics of Lauren (and you & Tyrone too) whenever I want :)

Margie Rayn said...

Hi Katie, Tyrone, and Lauren, Yes it is long overdue for a grandma who is too far away! It is a great way to stay in touch and to see Lauren grow and change.I look forward to checking in to see what's up.