This weekend, Lauren and I took a trip to visit my family in Coronado. Lauren did pretty well on
the flights, charming the pants off of everyone. She has become such a flirt! She really enjoyed looking out of and banging on the airplane window...
It was fun to see Lauren interact with her cousins James and Alexis. James wasn't sure what to think of Lauren now that she is crawling, but he got over that pretty quickly and became On Sunday we went to Concert in the Park, a summertime tradition in Coronado that I have missed out on for the last several years (since I always had to drive back home on Sunday afternoon). The whole family got together and
enjoyed the Navy Band. Lauren loved being outside and playing in the grass. She REALLY loved Brigid's pasta salad!

enjoyed the Navy Band. Lauren loved being outside and playing in the grass. She REALLY loved Brigid's pasta salad!
1 comment:
I love the picture of Lauren staring out the airplane window! So cute. Thanks for setting up this blog. It is great to stay in touch.
Rosemary
Post a Comment