Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's so hard to be away from home...

So I am in the middle of a short trip to LA for work (flew in late last night and am going home tomorrow night), and it's the longest I've been away from Lauren! I've had to do a few overnighter trips for work in the past, but never for more than one night. It's quite an adjustment! Although I have to say I REALLY enjoyed sleeping in until 7 am, which is 8 at home - how decadent!!! And I get to do it again tonight!

I'm glad Lauren is in good hands at home. Our nanny has her during the day today and tomorrow, which just leaves Tyrone to play with her for an hour or two in the morning and evening. Since he's her favorite person these days, she should be just fine! Part of me is a little satisfied that Tyrone will have to deal with the tremendous amount of energy she has at 6:30 in the morning... no sleeping in for you, honey!! :)

No comments: