I'm part of a playgroup with about 8 other moms in the area, and we alternate hosting duties every week. Friday was my turn to host the group and I had quite the turn out -- we had 8 children ages 6 months to 1 1/2 years... and it was a zoo! Albeit a fun one :) At first Lauren was skeptical of the other children playing with her toys, but then she warmed up to the idea and started having fun. At one point, she was giving rides to the other kids on her walker - what a strong little girl!
2 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog! :-) I'm glad you did--so I can add yours to my daily blog roll and further procrastinate!
Ummm...I will probably be calling you. My mind is already swimming with all of the logistics. Worry of the day...how do you unpack with a busy, attention-needy infant????
And, WOW!!! Lauren looks so much like you! So cute!
Post a Comment